- Full absorbency
- Nonadherent to the wound, Exu-Dry is more comfortable during and between dressing changes
- Anti-shear layer helps reduce shearing thus may help protect fragile granulation tissue
- One-piece, multi-layer sealed construction eliminates frayed edges, loose threads and linting
- Minimizes disruption to new granulation tissue thereby supporting the healing process.
- Can be used as a wet or dry dressing on clean or contaminated wounds because it's permeable and nonocclusive
- Compatible with most topical agents, liquids and creams
- Highly absorbent, Exu-Dry helps reduce the risk of maceration and irritation to the wound and surrounding tissue: It also wicks away drainage from the wound into the entire dressing, reducing the frequency of dressing changes
“Family is at the heart of what we do”
Our story began in 2015, when our co-founder and CEO Bianca helped her mom care for her grandmother.
Bianca was shocked there was no “What to Expect” guide like there is for new parents, so she and her husband/co-founder Jonathan dedicated their lives to creating a solution for family caregivers just like you.