About Similac Pro-Sensitive Infant Formula, Powder, Unflavored, 29.8 oz
Similac Pro-Sensitive infant formula is designed for babies with sensitive tummies who have fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. It has 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide (2’-FL HMO), an immune-nourishing prebiotic like that found in breast milk, that supports baby’s developing immune system. OptiGRO is an exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E. These important ingredients are found in breast milk. DHA for brain and eye development, lutein to support eye health, and vitamin E an important nutrient to support developing cells.
Overall, this powder based, unflavored infant formula provides gentle nutrition designed to ease common tummy troubles like fussiness, gas, or mild spit-up. Suitable for infants with lactose sensitivity, Similac Pro-Sensitive contains ingredients that are not genetically engineered. Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones and suits Gluten-free, Halal, and Kosher diets.
Key Benefits & Features
- Similac Pro-Sensitive Infant Formula is an unflavored, powder based gentle nutrition designed to ease common tummy troubles like fussiness, gas, or mild spit-up.
- This exclusive formula features: Calcium for strong bones; no palm olein oil; prebiotics to help promote digestive health; and carotenoids like those naturally found in breast milk.
- Similac Pro-Sensitive formula includes 2’-FL HMO, a prebiotic that helps strengthen the immune system to be more like the breastfed infant than ever before.
- Nutritionally complete, non-GMO, iron-fortified infant formula designed for sensitive tummies for use as a milk-based alternative to standard milk-based formulas.
Who should be using this product?
This formula is for babies with mild intolerance symptoms such as fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity. Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
How do you use or apply this product?
Appropriate for both oral and tube feeding Follow directions on the package.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula, serious burns can result.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor, not for infants or children with galactosemia.
|Product||Pro-Sensitive Infant Formula|
|Serving Size||5 oz.|