About The Serola Sacroiliac Belt
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt treats a variety of common problems that result in light, moderate, and even severe back pain. By wrapping the belt around a specific part of the hips, it provides stability to the base of your spine and acts as an external ligament to help put the Sacroiliac Joint back into a normal range of motion. Doing so provides pain relief caused by pulled muscles, ligament stresses, strains, muscle spasms, and pinched nerves in the hips and pelvis. By wearing the Serola Sacroiliac Belt throughout your day, chances of injury are lessened considerably during either work or play.
Key Benefits & Features
- The Serola Sacroiliac Belt’s patented design makes it the only belt that effectively normalizes the function of the sacroiliac joint.
- Non-elastic layer mimics the action of ligaments and provides a stopping point at the end of the normal range of motion.
- The elastic layer provides compression to help pull the SIJ together and maintain correct posture
- No irritating buckles or pads
- Takes place of the ligaments, not the muscles, therefore improving muscle function and strength throughout the body
- Can be worn for extended periods without causing muscle weakness or atrophy