About Restore Calcium Alginate Dressing with Silver
A sterile, non-woven calcium alginate dressing composed of an ionic silver complex (silver sodium hydrogen zirconium phosphate), which releases silver ions in the presence of wound exudate.
- Highly absorptive
- Effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms over a period of up to 14 days, based on in vitro testing (which is beyond indicated wear time), including MRSA, VRE, and fungi
- Effective antimicrobial agent against a broad spectrum of microorganisms
- Indicated for moderately to heavily exuding partial- and full-thickness wounds
- Helps maintain a moist wound environment — creates a conformable, protective gel when in contact with exudate
- Intact, one-piece removal