Enjoy advanced, intensive nutrition with Resource 2.0! To be used under doctor supervision or approval, this nutrition drink is uniquely calorie dense, at 480 calories per 8 oz. serving! Plus, 20 grams of high quality protein help you maintain muscle mass. Low sodium and suitable for those with lactose intolerance, this is a nutrition option for all kinds of diets. The delicious vanilla taste is just like your favorite milkshake! Whether you need to gain weight, are on a fluid-restricted diet, or just want to hit higher calorie counts, ask your doctor if Resource 2.0 is right for you.
- Tasty vanilla flavor is just like a milkshake, making it easy to hit your calorie goals
- Low sodium blend makes this a great choice for those watching their blood pressure
- Enjoy maximum protein with 20 grams that work to maintain your muscle mass and health
- 480 calories per serving means this is one of the highest calorie supplements we offer, making it a great choice for those that need to gain weight or meet a certain calorie count
- Can be used orally or as an enteral feeding formula, for those that have enteral feeding tubes (though you should check with your doctor first)
- Suitable for lactose intolerance, so even those with intolerance to milk can enjoy a delicious, creamy shake. Note that these drinks are not suitable for those with galactosemia.
- Gluten-free and Kosher
Who Should Use These
Resource 2.0 Oral Supplements are ideal for those:
- Using under doctor supervision, only. As this is a therapeutic product, it’s important that you talk to your doctor before use.
- With very high calorie needs
- That are recovering from illness or undergoing chemotherapy
- That wish to gain weight
- Facing malnutrition
- On fluid-restricted diets
- Facing unintentional weight loss
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|Calories per Serving||480 Calories|
|Serving Size||8 oz. Serving Size|