About ProCare Protective Pull-Up Underwear
ProCare Absorbent Pull-Up Underwear are super-absorbent pull-ups designed to protect against mild to moderate urinary incontinence. This protective pull-up style underwear features breathable zones and a quick-wick fabric that channels liquid to the core, keeping skin dry and healthy. The MaxSoft layer creates a comfortable barrier against the skin, and the cloth-like outer fabric mimics the design of regular underwear. A tagless back label makes it easy to identify size and pull-up position. These Pull-ups come in 3 sizes ranging from Medium to X-Large, and fit waist sizes from 34 to 68 inches, depending on the size you choose.
If you’re looking for a similar breathable diaper in a tab style, try ProCare Breathable Adult Diapers with Tabs.
Key Benefits & Features
- ProCare Plus Pull-Up Underwear features QUICK WICK with MaxSoft to immediately capture fluid and lift away moisture, protecting skin health.
- Can be worn like regular underwear, for discretion and a convenient slip-on/slip-off design.
- Cloth-like outer fabric and breathable zones are designed for wearer comfort and skin health.
- Quick wick fabric channels liquid to the core and keeps skin dry and healthy.
- These pull-ups have a unisex design and are Latex-Free
Who should be using this product?
ProCare Protective Pull-Up Underwear are ideal for those:
- With mild to moderate incontinence.
- Who can still make it to the bathroom sometimes.
- Who are relatively active and mobile.
- Caring for themselves.
How do you use or apply this product?
Pull up like you would regular underwear. When used, use the tearaway seams for easy removal, and disposal.
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||Cloth-Like Topsheet|