About ProCare Breathable Adult Diapers with Tabs
Protect your loved ones from incontinence with ProCare Breathable Adult Briefs with Tabs! With high absorbency and a comfortable fit, these briefs keep your loved ones dry and secure. Caregivers love the refastenable tabs, which can be stuck and unstuck as many times as you need for an ideal fit. Elastic leg gathers hug the body for an extra layer of protection, trapping incontinence inside the brief. Skin stays comfortable and cool with breathable zones and a cloth-like backsheet that allows vapors from incontinence to pass through. Visit our adult diapers guide page to learn more!
- Cloth-like backing is silent, comfortable, and breathable, so skin stays cool.
- Breathable zones allow air to pass through the product for maximum comfort and skin integrity.
- Refastenable tabs allow you to stick and unstick the tabs as many times as you need for a great fit.
- Elastic leg gathers cup the body at the leg holes, locking incontinence inside.
Who should be using this product?
ProCare Breathable Adult Briefs with Tabs are ideal for:
- Those with moderate to heavy incontinence.
- Those that are immobile or bedridden.
- Those caring for themselves.
How do you use or apply this product?
Use the tabs to secure snugly around the waist, and change as needed. Dispose of after use.
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Fastening Type||Refastenable Tabs|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|