Enjoy dryness and discretion in a bladder control pad designed just for you with Prevail Male Guards, Maximum. Shaped to fit around male anatomy, these fasten to existing underwear with an adhesive strip and provide all day protection from mild urinary incontinence. Enjoy maximum comfort with Cotton-Enhanced Dri-Fit, which feels dry and soft against skin, even right after a void. Breathable clothlike backing and an AirMax Layer designed to maintain the ideal temperature ensure skin integrity. With a robust odor guard and a silent backsheet, you can maintain discretion and dignity.
What are Some Key Features of Prevail Male Guards PV 811?
- Cotton-enhanced Dri-Fit feels soft, dry, and cool against skin
- MaxSorb Gel locks up moisture and turns it into a gel, so the guard feels dry
- Omni Odor Guard neutralizes the pH in urine, so you can feel and smell fresh
- AirMax Layer helps skin maintain the ideal temperature, so you can enjoy comfortability and skin health
- Adhesive strip easily fastens to existing underwear and stays in place all day
- Clothlike backing is silent and discreet
Who Should The Prevail PV 811?
Prevail Male Guards, Maximum are ideal for:
- Men that face mild urinary incontinence, such as stress incontinence
- Men that are post-operational
- Men that experience dribbling
|Absorbent Core Material||Polymer Core|
|Backsheet Material||Cloth-Like Backsheet|
|Dimensions||12-1/2 Inch Length|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Topsheet Material||Cloth-Like Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Choosing the correct pad length will depend on both the size of the person using it and the size of the garment that the pad will be used in. Typically, it is best to measure the length of the underwear or other garment in which you will be using the pad.
|Type||Light||Light (Jumbo Pack)|
|Pad Dimension||12.4 inches||12.4 inches|
|Pack Quantity||14 Pads||52 Pads|
|Case Quantity||126 Pads (9 Packs)||208 Pads (4 Packs)|