Prevail Adjustable Pull-Up Underwear is a pull up style underwear with additional tabs for extra adjusting. They are designed for heavy and overnight incontinence. These briefs come in 2 different sizes ranging from Small/Medium to Large. If you’re looking for a similar underwear with moderate protection and more sizes try, Prevail Underwear, Maximum Absorbency.
The waist size for this underwear fit between 28 to 58 inches, depending on the size you choose. This pull up underwear is designed for moderate incontinence and will fill to capacity at 20.2 fl oz. (2.5 cups). For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1 - 1 1/2 cups) when they “go”.
Prevail’s Adjustable Pull-Up Underwear goes beyond protecting from leakage associated with heavy and overnight leakage associated with urge and mixed incontinence. It has improved efficiency by reducing odors and promoting skin health. Advanced discreet core technology has exceptional performance with added comfort and discretion. They’re made with QUICK WICK with MaxSoft technology which immediately wicks wetness away from skin so you always feel dry. The Breathable Zones have ventilated side areas that allow skin to breathe and skin smart fabric which is a hypoallergenic fabric that contains aloe, chamomile and vitamin E for skin wellness.
- Pull-Up Underwear
- Holds 20.2 fl oz (2.5 cups)
- Refastenable Tabs
- 1 Tab on each side
- Cloth-Like Backing
- Urine Protection
- Not Made with Natural Latex
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft- Soft material immediately wicks wetness away from skin so you always feel dry
- Skin Smart Fabric- Hypoallergenic fabric that contains Aloe, Chamomile and Vitamin E for skin wellness
- Breathable Zones- Ventilated side areas allow skin to breathe
- Easy-Lock Fastener- Grip and hold without being sticky
- Back Label- Size printed on inside waistband
- Odor Guard® - Helps prevent odors before they even start
|Pull On with Refastenable Tabs
|Cotton Enhanced Topsheet
|Latex Free Indicator
|Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex