PolyMem is a hydrophilic, polyurethane membrane matrix with a semi-permeable, polyurethane, continuous, thin-film backing in shapes that conform. Shapes™ easy-to-use, pre-cut dressings are made of an innovative, multi-function QuadraFoam material. QuadraFoam dressings can effectively cleanse, fill, absorb, and moisten wounds throughout the healing continuum. No other single wound dressing combines these four key wound-healing capabilities like PolyMem does.
- With four aspects of wound care in one formulation, PolyMem's QuadraFoam can be used throughout the wound-healing continuum.
- Highly absorbent, allowing up to seven days between changes depending on the wound status.
- Provides a clear, built-in, visual indication of when they need to be changed.
- Built-in cleansing capabilities minimize the need for manual wound bed cleansing during dressing changes. Manual cleansing can be harmful, disturbing the wound bed and any surrounding healthy tissue.
- Offers quicker wound recovery times than traditional dressings.