Poise Impressa Bladder Supports:
Poise Impressa Bladder Supports are a pad-free way to prevent leaks. For those who suffer from bladder leakage, most solutions involve pads, diapers, or some form of incontinence product to absorb the leakage. Poise Impressa Bladder Supports don’t absorb leaks, they prevent leaks. This product looks like a tampon, and comes with an applicator like your standard tampon applicator. This product is soft, discreet, and comfortable, featuring a Soft-Flex core that is designed for comfortable removal, and to move with your body for a more comfortable fit. These flexible bladder supports come in sizes 1-3, 1 being low supporting, 2 being medium support, and 3 as the most supportive size. Poise Impressa Bladder Supports give you the freedom to laugh, jump, sneeze, or dance without the fear of urine leakage.
- Poise Impressa Bladder Supports feature a non-absorbent bladder support.
- The inserter has a rounded tip for comfortable insertion and a grip.
- Offers sizing 1-3, depending on your support needs.
- Prevents leaks before they happen.
- Features Soft-Flex core that is designed for comfortable wear and removal.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Those struggling with bladder leakage, especially while exercising, sneezing, or laughing.
How Do You Use This Product?
How To Insert:
- Find a comfortable position, either sitting on the toilet with knees apart or standing with one foot elevated.
- If needed, apply a water-based lubricant to the rounded tip of the applicator for more comfortable insertion.
- Hold the applicator with your thumb and ring finger on the lowest line of the grip.
- Place the applicator tip into your vagina and gently slide the applicator into your vagina until your thumb and middle finger meet the body.
- With your pointer finger, push the plunger all the way into the applicator until it stops, as you would with a tampon.
- Remove and discarded the applicator int he trash; do not flush with the applicator.
- With the bladder support in place, the string should be hanging outside your body.
- If you feel discomfort, use your finger to push the bladder support farther into your vagina, up to the first knuckle. If it is still uncomfortable, remove and reinsert.
How To Remove:
- Gently pull downward on the string.
- Do not flush the bladder support, applicator, or wrapper. Discard in the trash.
|Product||Impressa Bladder Support|
|Wear Time||12 hours|