About PMI ProBasics K2 Standard Hemi Wheelchair, Flip Back Arms:
PMI ProBasics K2 Standard Hemi Wheelchair with flip back arms is constructed with a slide tube, powder-coated silver vein steel frame and safely supports users up to 300 pounds. Weighing between 41 - 43 lbs, this wheelchair has a seat depth of 16”, a fixed back height of 18”, and a seat to floor height of 19.5”. Features include removable flip-back, padded, upholstered armrests in addition to tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops or elevating legrests. The easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. A chart pocket is located on the back for additional convenience. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear provide long lasting performance and reliability. Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires include easy push-to-lock wheel locks. This ProBasic K2 Hemi wheelchair has a dual axle for hemi-height adjustment and multi-position caster forks, and is one of the more versatile wheelchairs on the market today.
Key Benefits & Features
- Padded armrests not only provide additional comfort during seated times, but can also flip back and be removed to allow for easy transfers.
- Easy to clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Stylish and durable wheelchair with Slide tube, powder-coated silver vein steel frame.
- Includes tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops or elevating padded leg rests with composite footplates.
- Elevating leg rests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Those who require mobility assistance and would like the aid of a durable, lightweight wheelchair for both temporary and everyday use.
How Do You Use Or Apply This Product?
Assemble as instructed, and fold out when you are ready to use. This wheelchair folds up easily for convenient storage and transportation.
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Product Weight||41-43 lbs.|
|Carton Dimensions||33 x 13 x 37"|
|Shipping Weight||45-50 lbs.|