A powdered medical food, low in phenylalanine containing a balanced mix of glycomacropeptide (GMP), essential and non-essential amino acids, some carbohydrates and fat.
- It provides 80gm protein equivalent per 100gm of powder.
- Contains 15.3mg of phenylalanine (PHE) in each 10gm.
- Mixes easily with water or flavored drinks for variety and to prevent formula taste fatigue.
- Blends easily into foods low in protein and other PKU formulas to add a source of GMP.
- Ingredients: Whey protein concentrate (from milk), L-tyrosine, glycine, L-leucine, L-histidine, L-arginine, corn syrup solids, L-cystine.
- Ingredients less than 2%: l-tryptophan, refined vegetable oils (canola, safflower, coconut and soybean), silicon dioxide, taurine, modified corn starch, maltodextrin, l-carnitine, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols, tricalcium phosphate.
- For the dietary management of proven phenylketonuria in individuals over 1 year of age.
- Warning: Must be used under medical supervision, not for parenteral use, not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.