About Nutricia Neocate Infant DHA & ARA Formula with Iron
Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is specially formulated for the dietary management of infants with cow milk allergy, multiple food allergies and related conditions. It contains added nucleotides as well as DHA/ARA for overall infant health and development. It is dairy-free and made in a dairy protein-free facility. It also is soy oil-free and has no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners. Neocate DHA/ARA infant formula meets Kosher, Pareve, and Halal dietary guidelines. This is a specially formulated medical food and should only be used under medical supervision. It's important to always contact a healthcare professional before making any changes to your baby's diet.
Key Benefits & Features
- Neocate Infant DHA/ARA is a hypoallergenic, nutritionally-complete, amino acid-based exempt infant formula containing iron and nucleotides, and 33% MCT.
- 100% non-allergenic free amino acids; DHA and ARA.
- Hypoallergenic, amino acid-based infant formula in a powdered form.
- Can be used for oral or tube feeding.
- Made in a 100% dairy protein-free facility with ingredients that are certified by suppliers to be derived from non-genetically modified organisms.
Who should use this product?
Infants up to 12 months of age who need a formula that helps with the management of cow milk allergy, multiple food allergies, and related conditions
How do you use or apply this product?
- Use as directed on the packaging and in consultation with a pediatrician.
- Handle the formula and bottles with clean hands.
|Calories per Serving||483|
|Container Size||14.1 oz.|
|User||Birth to 12 Months|