About NeilMed WaxOut Flexible Ear Cleaner
The Neilmed WaxOut Flexible Ear Cleaners come in a box of 12. This box includes four different types of cleaners: The coil, bristle, screw, and Club. Each cleaner has a different shape to help loosen and collect debris while exfoliating the ear canal. They are a great alternative for Q-tips!
Key Benefits and Features
- Coil: Contains interlocking rolls that compress to help collect and loosen material, as well as extract water the coil functions as the perfect cotton swab replacement.
- Bristle: Comprised of a collection of different fiber lengths and thicknesses to help loosen and collect material and debris, as well as aiding in itch relief.
- Screw: Works by boring into, displacing, and helping to collect material and debris laterally into the ridges, moving it out of the ear canal.
- Club: Designed with a stubby, bumpy surface with perforations leading to a central cavity to help detach, dislodge, and collect material and debris, while also working to exfoliate the ear canal.
- Indications: Cleaning of debris, itch relief, exfoliation, water extraction and superficial wax around the ear and outer ear canal, daily or less frequent use may be beneficial.
- Warnings: Discontinue use if it feels painful, plugging, pressure, hearing loss, congestion or bleeding, repeated use without cleaning may introduce contamination and lead to infection or ear damage.