About Monoject Oral Medication Syringe:
Monoject Oral Medication Syringes are used for dispensing oral medication and suspensions to children and adults. These ready to use, single syringes have a special tip that prevents attachment of a hypodermic needle and include ribbed caps for an easy gripping surface. Made of polypropylene with permanent, heat-etched, dual graduations, Monoject oral syringes are ideal for gradually increasing or decreasing medication as instructed by your healthcare provider. Use only for oral administration of medication.
Key Benefits & Features
- Permanent, heat-etched, dual graduations scale markings in milliliters and teaspoons for medication measuring.
- Tip prevents acceptance of a hypodermic needle.
- This syringe should only be used for oral administration of medication.
- Includes ribbed tip cap for an easy gripping surface.
- Tip cap packaged separately, removal unnecessary before filling.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Individuals taking oral medication or suspensions.
How Do You Use Or Apply This Product?
Oral syringes are used for the following purposes. Please refer to included instructions for further information.
- Dispensing liquid solutions and suspensions.
- Gradually increasing or decreasing medication doses, also called a taper.
|Product||Oral Medication Syringe|