- Exufiber Ag+ wtih Hydrolock technology is a sterile non-woven gelling fiber design with a rapid antimicrobial action for sustained protection against a broad range of Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria
- High retention capacity to reduce the risk of leakage and maceration
- Absorbs and retains exudate, blood and bacteria
- Kills a broad range of pathogens including Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE) and MRSA
- Highly absorbent, even under compression therapy
- May be left in place for up to 7 days
- Suitable for leg and foot ulcers, including diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, partial thickness burns, malignant wounds and dermal lesions
“Family is at the heart of what we do”
Our story began in 2015, when our co-founder and CEO Bianca helped her mom care for her grandmother.
Bianca was shocked there was no “What to Expect” guide like there is for new parents, so she and her husband/co-founder Jonathan dedicated their lives to creating a solution for family caregivers just like you.