- Super-absorbent polymer core
- Locks in drainage under compression
- Adjusts absorption to the amount of drainage
- Protects skin from maceration
- Non-adherent wound contact layer
- Indications: pressure injuries, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, lacerations and abrasions and wounds under compression
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, known sensitivity to the product itself or its components; do not use on non-exudating or minimally exudating wounds
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage
“Family is at the heart of what we do”
Our story began in 2015, when our co-founder and CEO Bianca helped her mom care for her grandmother.
Bianca was shocked there was no “What to Expect” guide like there is for new parents, so she and her husband/co-founder Jonathan dedicated their lives to creating a solution for family caregivers just like you.