- McKesson Moisture Wicking Fabric Roll with Antimicrobial Silver (Ag)
- Non-sterile skin protectant made of a stretch polyester fiber impregnated with antimicrobial metallic silver
- Specially designed to reduce risks of complications by managing moisture and odor in skin folds and other skin-to-skin contact areas
- Knitted polyester textile dressing with silver complex offers ideal solution by providing effective antimicrobial action for up to five days depending on fabric soiling, amount of moisture, etc.
- Features antimicrobial silver (AG) to help provide odor control
- Functions by wicking and translocating moisture away to keep skin dry and provides a friction-reducing surface
- Low-friction surface featuring a polyurethane coating acts as a lubrication aid reducing skin-to-skin friction in at-risk areas such as skin folds, under braces, wraps, blood pressure cuffs, immobilizers, between toes
- Provides a protective environment for the skin and an effective protection against microbial contamination in the fabric
- Reduces and helps prevent colonization of bacteria and yeasts such as Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Candida albicans
- Fabric designed to be cut-to-size to allow for use in different areas as-needed
- Convenient, individually packaged roll for single patient use 2-year shelf life
- CONTRAINDICATION: Fabric is not a wound dressing and should not be placed directly onto an open wound or breached skin. Do not use on individuals with known sensitivity to polyester, nylon and silver.
“Family is at the heart of what we do”
Our story began in 2015, when our co-founder and CEO Bianca helped her mom care for her grandmother.
Bianca was shocked there was no “What to Expect” guide like there is for new parents, so she and her husband/co-founder Jonathan dedicated their lives to creating a solution for family caregivers just like you.