- Push-button safety design allows one-handed needle retraction into the safety shield for reduced risk of accidental needle-stick injuries
- Straight hub and contoured finger grip for comfortable+AX17 and simple catheter insertion
- Blue, ISO-compliant, color-coded catheter hub and packaging for easy size identification of 22-gauge needle
- Flash chamber provides visual confirmation that catheter has entered the vein
- Enhanced flashback design features notched needle to provide optimal visualization of blood return along the needle shaft allowing administrator immediate confirmation of vessel entry
- Soft, flexible, kink-resistant material further softens inside to conform to the shape of the vessel
- Radiopaque materials allow use during x-rays or other form of radiation
- High pressure design suitable for use with power injectors rated for a maximum of 300 psi
- Individually wrapped, disposable catheters - featuring a needle sheath - designed for single sterile use
- Non-pyrogenic, DEHP-free, and not made with natural rubber late
“Family is at the heart of what we do”
Our story began in 2015, when our co-founder and CEO Bianca helped her mom care for her grandmother.
Bianca was shocked there was no “What to Expect” guide like there is for new parents, so she and her husband/co-founder Jonathan dedicated their lives to creating a solution for family caregivers just like you.