About McKesson Piston Irrigation Syringe Flat Top with Enfit Tip, Sterile
McKesson Piston Irrigation Syringes are ideal for use in the cleaning of feeding tubes. These syringes feature a flat top with an Enfit Tip to reduce the risk of enteral tube feeding misconnections, which improves patient safety. They are individually packaged in a ready-to-use, tamper-proof bag that keeps the syringe safely in the bag until ready for use. Conveniently tear the bag and discard it after use. Bold, dual graduations allow for precise measurement and the transparent barrel allows for easier visualization.
Key Benefits & Features
- McKesson Piston Irrigation Syringes are ready-to-use and come in a tamper-proof bag that keeps the syringe safely in the bag until the healthcare worker breaks the tamper-proof seal for use.
- Individually packaged, disposable design for single, sterile use; conveniently tears open and discard after use.
- The tip will not accept needles for patient safety, eliminating the possibility of medication being injected into the syringe.
- Features permanent graduated, 1ml barrel markings for easy-to-read measurements.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Who should be using this product?
Individuals who are prescribed enteral feeding.
How do you use or apply this product?
Please refer to the included instructions.
|Application||Enteral Feeding / Irrigation Syringe|
|Barrel Color||Clear Barrel|
|Graduation Color||Black Markings|
|Packaging Type||Individual Pack|
|Plunger Color||Purple Plunger|
|Safety Feature||Without Safety|
|Style||Flat Top Style|
|Tip Type||Enfit Tip|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|