About McKesson General Purpose Luer Lock Tip Syringe:
This McKesson 60 mL Luer-Lok tip syringe is without a needle and designed for general purpose applications. These sterile, single-use syringes feature a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod with latex-free plunger tip and graduated barrel markings. The translucent barrel has a volume capacity of 60 mL, with 1mL graded increments to allow accurate filling. Secure backstops prevent accidental plunger withdrawal and tamper-evident peel packs result in minimal waste disposal. McKesson 60 mL Luer-Lok syringes are Individually packaged for safe handling to ensure quality hygiene and to help avoid cross contamination.
Key Benefits & Features
- Features Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod.
- Translucent barrel with bold scale markings in 1 ml increments for easy to read measurements and accurate filling: Volume capacity of 60 mL.
- Latex free and individually packaged to help avoid cross contamination.
- BD Luer-Lok thread for increased secure connection.
- Non-Toxic, Non-Pyrogenic.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
These syringes are designed for general purpose applications.
How Do You Use Or Apply This Product?
Please refer to the included instructions.
|Applications||General Purpose Syringe|
|Graduations||1 mL Increments|
|Tip Type||Luer Lock Tip|