McKesson Dual-Head Stethoscope with bell and diaphragm combination offers a wide frequency response enhanced by 50% over traditional stethoscope designs. This makes it easier for listening to various organs or parts of the body for patient care and accommodating both pediatric and adult patients. The Non-chill bell and diaphragm rims ensure comfort to patients. With PVC eartips for a comfortable fit, the adjustable aluminum Binaurals are angled for a natural path to the ears. A replacement eartip pair is included. Weighing only 4 oz, the total length of this lightweight stethoscope is 32 and ¼ inches and comes in color choices of Black and Royal Blue. Stethoscopes are vital tools for healthcare providers to listen to internal organs for not only examinations, but also diagnostic measures, and treatment.
Key Benefits & Features
- McKesson Dual-Head Scope has a wide frequency range, ideal for listening to various organs or areas of the body for patient care
- Works well for both pediatric and adult patients
- Color choice of Black or Royal blue
- Non-chill bell ring and diaphragm rims provide comfort to the patient
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals have PVC eartips and come with a replacement pair
- The aluminum diaphragm chest piece has a 1.75-inch diameter
- This model is not made with natural rubber latex and has a 1-year warranty
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Stethoscopes are valuable tools for:
- Physicians or healthcare providers
- Students in the fields of Nursing, PA, and Allied Health
- Allied health professionals
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Stethoscopes are vital tools for healthcare providers to listen to internal organs for not only examinations, but also diagnostic measures, and treatment. With earbuds facing frontwards (not towards self), place the tips into your ears. The diaphragm at the other end is then placed directly onto the skin of the area to examine (not over clothing to avoid muffled sounds).