The McKesson Breathable Underpad in Ultra is a disposable underpad for heavy incontinence and is to be used on top of a bed, chair or other item of furniture. The purpose is to protect your furniture from incontinence. This comes in a 23”x 36” pad.
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1 - 1 1/2 cups) when they “go”.
The McKesson Breathable Underpad in Ultra absorbency consists of a fluff/polymer core with superior mat configuration and a maximum absorbency to lock wetness away for odor control. The breathable back-sheet allows air to circulate, increasing dryness and reducing skin irritation. This underpad has a soft, non-woven bonded topsheet that promotes rapid fluid acquisition. The heat-sealed, non-woven edges are gentle on skin.Details
- Disposable Underpads
- Fluff/Polymer core
- Poly backing
- Nonwoven topsheet
- Urine and Fecal protection
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Breathable back-sheet allows air to circulate, increasing dryness and reducing skin irritation
- Super absorbent polymer provides maximum absorbency to lock wetness away for odor control
- Soft, nonwoven topsheet promotes rapid fluid acquisition
- Heat-sealed non-woven edges are gentle on skin and enhance patient comfort
- Fluff core with superior mat configuration
- Blue backsheet
|Absorbent Core Material||Fluff / Polymer|
|Backsheet Material||Air Permeable Backing|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
Choosing the correct size underpad will depend on both the size of the person using it and the type of furniture the underpad is being used for. Typically, smaller sized pads are good for wheelchairs or other chairs that need protection, whereas larger pads work best for beds, couches, or larger users.
|Pad Dimensions||23” x 36”|
|Pack Quantity||10 Underpads|
|Case Quantity||60 Underpads (6 Packs)|