- Built-in edge-of-bed safety to help ensure safe transfers and minimize the risk of falls and entrapment.
- Patented, lightweight, non-shearing surface with 800 individually-responsive cells deliver comfort and stability.
- Quiet control unit that is quick to attach and easy to adjust.
- Provides therapy in aiding with pressure ulcer prevention.
- Includes control unit.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Application||Bed Mattress System|
|Dimensions||35 X 75 X 7 Inch|
|For Use With||McKesson Air Therapy APM Control Unit MFR #1126|
|Material||Foam / Air Cells|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|