About Magellan LeadCare II Blood Test Kit
Lead is an invisible neurotoxin lurking throughout our environment. Children in homes built before 1978 are at highest risk. In 3 minutes, LeadCare II identifies them. CLIA-waived LeadCare II is used in thousands of practices because it’s easy to use, provides an accurate result, and fits seamlessly into the office workflow. Parents appreciate a single visit, a simple fingerstick, and an answer in just 3 minutes.
Key benefits & Features
- *Portable and simple to use *– waived test means no special training or lab certification is required.
- Results in three minutes with the accuracy and sensitivity of a reference-lab test.
- Capillary or venous blood sample.
- Two-drop sample size requires only a finger stick, and allows you to combine LeadCare II with other waived blood tests.
- (48) Sensors, (48) Tubes of Treatment Reagent, (50) Capillary and Plungers, (50) Transfer Droppers, Calibration Button, and (2) Levels Control Solution.
- For Use With: LeadCare® II Analyzer (not included)
|CLIA Classification||CLIA Waived|
|For Use With||LeadCare II Analyzer|
|Reading Type||Machine Read|
|Sample Type||Whole Blood Sample|
|Results Time||5 minutes|