About Kate Farms Pediatric Peptide 1.5 Sole-Source Nutrition Formula, Vanilla, 8.5 oz.
Kate Farms Pediatric Peptide 1.5 is a complete nutrition, higher calorie pediatric tube feeding formula made for kids ages 1 to 13 years with trouble digesting. Just because your child has impaired digestion doesn’t mean you have to compromise quality nutrition. While symptom management always comes first, you want to give them the best possible nutrition and until now finding a formula that met both those requirements wasn’t possible. This organic, plant-based pediatric peptide formula features hydrolyzed pea protein, functional fats, and corn-free carbohydrates so your kids are getting the nutrition they need for weight gain and healthy development. Suitable for short or long-term tube feeding.
Key Benefits & Features
- 90.6% gained or maintained weight when switching to Kate Farms. With 375 calories and 13 g of organic hydrolyzed pea protein - the first pediatric tube feeding formula clinically proven to promote weight gain using organic vegan ingredients.
- 90% of parents reported improved tolerance when switching to Kate Farms. Organic hydrolyzed pea protein, MCT oil, and prebiotic agave inulin (fiber) ease digestion and improve tolerance for fewer upset tummies.
- Nutrients for healthy development. Carefully chosen nutrients like choline, inositol, prebiotic fiber, and the ideal ratio of Omega-3 and -6.
- Designed for tube feeding. Pediatric Peptide 1.5 provides the benefits of a whole food diet and flows smoothly through tubes as small as 6.5 Fr without needing to be watered down.
Who should be using this product?
- Made for kids ages 1-13 years.
- Those with gastrointestinal (GI) intolerance.
- Those looking for a plant-based alternative to nutritional formulas.
- Not suitable for infants less than 1 year old
How do you use or apply this product?
Remove the cap to break the seal, replace the cap, and shake vigorously.
For drinking: Tastes best chilled—do not heat.
For tube feeding: Administer at room temperature. Follow healthcare provider instructions for clean handling techniques, flow rate, volume administration, and water flushes. May be used via pump, gravity or bolus as directed by your healthcare provider.
|Brand||Kate Farms® Pediatric Peptide 1.5|
|Application||Pediatric Oral Supplement / Tube Feeding Formula|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|User||Ages 1 to 13 Years|