About Juven Arginine/Glutamine Supplement Powder, Unflavored
Juven Powder, Therapeutic Unflavored nutrition for wound healing is a powdered supplement to help assist in wound healing. Juven has been clinically shown to support wound healing by enhancing collagen formation in as little as 2 weeks, and to help build and maintain lean body mass (LBM) in 4 weeks. The recommended daily dose is 2 packets per day in addition to a complete and balanced diet. This powdered supplement can be administered orally or as a modular via feeding tube.
Juven Powder Formula Features:
- Arginine, to support blood flow and as a building block for proteins, which can help contribute to wound healing.
- Glutamine, involved in fibroblastic formation of collagen and supports the immune system.
- CaHMB (calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate), a metabolite of leucine that helps produce new tissue by slowing down muscle breakdown and stabilizing muscle cell membranes.
- Collagen protein, shown to help stimulate internal collagen production.
- Micronutrients (vitamins C, E, & B12 and zinc), important nutrients for the wound healing process.
Key Benefits of Juven Powder
- Only 80 calories per packet, yet including vitamins and nutrients to assist in wound healing.
- Administered orally or as a modular via feeding tube.
- This supplement powder is lactose-free, Kosher, and gluten-free.
- Contains arginine, glutamine, CaHMB, collagen protein, and micronutrients.
Who Should Be Taking Juven Supplements?
Add to a well-balanced diet to help with wound healing, used under medical supervision.
How Do You Consume Juven?
- Consume 2 packets per day under medical supervision.
- Mix the contents of the packet with 8-10 ounces of juice or water.
|Calories per Serving||80 Calories|
|Serving Size||1 Packet|