JOBST Sensifoot Diabetic Compression Socks provide ultimate comfort and protection in a unisex diabetic sock. They are knee high, over the calf style socks.
JOBST Sensifoot Diabetic Compression Socks Features
- Non - irritating, flat, smooth toe seam reduces pressure and irritation on the toes
- Densely padded foot, heel and toe protects against friction and provides comfort
- Acrylic multi - fiber yarn wicks away moisture to keep feet comfortable and dry
- Antibacterial / antifungal finish inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi on the sock to help prevent odor
- Non - constructing, mild compression prevents sliding and bunching - the sock stays in place
- Non - binding top welt won't restrict circulation
- Contoured foot provide a safe, comfortable, precise fit
|Compression Rating||8 to 15 mmHg|
|Material||Nylon / Acrylic / Lycra®|
|Toe Style||Closed Toe|
What are compression socks? See everything you need to know about compression socks.