About Implus PolySorb Cross Trainer Insole
The Implus Polysorb Cross Trainer Insole offers a combination of shock absorption and energy return, making it ideal for anyone seeking additional forefoot or heel cushioning, especially those with low- to medium-arched feet. These 5/32-inch insoles work well in athletic, tennis, basketball, and training shoes with removable insoles. Proven cushioning and support improves comfort and physical performance as well as prolongs the life of shoes. Made with a lightweight material that absorbs shock and impact, these insoles provide comfort as well as cushioning. Polyurethane foam provides arch and heel support, while a heel plug ensures extra cushioning and shock absorption. A forefoot cushion offers superior comfort and protection as well as energy return for walking, running, training, and other sports. The top layer is made with a stretch fabric that prevents blisters while controlling odor with antimicrobial technology. These insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for a year.
Key Benefits & Features
- A combination of shock absorption and energy return makes these insoles ideal for those with low to medium arches.
- A 5/32-inch layer of material absorbs shock and impact to provide intense comfort and cushioning.
- These insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for one year.
Who should use this product?
- Anyone seeking higher levels of comfort, cushioning and energy exchange while walking or engaged in other physical activities.
- Ideal for those with low to medium arches.
How do you use or apply this product?
Simply slip inside shoes, especially in place of removable shoe-manufacturer insoles.