About iHealth Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System:
The iHealth Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System is a convenient way to measure and record your blood glucose levels from your mobile device. Sleek and portable, this pocket sized meter travels easily in a backpack, bag, or purse. This innovative meter connects to your Smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth technology and automatically records all of your glucose readings within the app logbook, eliminating the need for manual records. The app becomes a digital logbook presenting your data in simple, easy to understand ways using color-coded data, charts and graphs! Readings are stored in the cloud, with options to export results in an Excel, PDF, or CSV File. Securely send your data to your healthcare provider or even a family member, allowing them to grasp an overall picture of your health. It also tracks the quantity and expiration date of your test strips with a simple scan of the QR code on the vial.
Key Features and Benefits
- Measure, record, track and manage your glucose readings all from your smartphone using the iHealth Gluco-Smart free companion App
- This Gluco-Monitoring system includes: One smart glucose meter, one user manual, one quick start guide, 10 test strips, 10 lancets, one lancing device, one travel case and one USB charging cable.
- Measuring method: Amperometric technology using glucose oxidase.
- Pocket sized dimensions, 3.8'' x 1.35'' x 0.75'', this iHealth Gluco-Monitoring system is portable and easy to use
- Use only iHealth test strips, which can be purchased here
Who Should Be Using iHealth Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System?
For individuals with diabetes, an essential part of good diabetes management is trying to keep your blood glucose at a healthy level. Blood glucose monitors help you do just that, by giving you up-to-date readings of your blood sugar so you can track any fluctuations in your blood glucose level.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
- Step 1. Scan test strip bottle and take out a test strip.
- Step 2. Insert test strip and the device is ready to go.
- Step 3. Prick your finger and place the strip into the blood.
- Step 4. Your reading will appear on the LED display and the results will display on your smartphone.
- Step 5. Use ejector switch to expel the test strip.
|Product||Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System|
|Accuracy Range||20 mg/dL - 600 mg/dL|