About iHealth Blood Glucose Test Strips:
Designed for accuracy and ease, these iHealth blood Glucose test strips are compatible with iHealth Align (BG1) and Smart wireless glucose meter (BG5). Includes 2 vials, each containing 25 strips. Requires a small blood sample size of fresh capillary blood for readings, with a result range of 200 mg/dL to 600 mg/dL.
Key Features and Benefits
- Result range: 20 mg/dL to 600 mg/dL.
- Blood source: Fresh capillary whole blood.
- Operating conditions: 50°F to 95°F.
- Small blood sample size: 0.7µL.
- High stability, not affected by the oxygen partial pressure.
- Long shelf life, expires 24months from manufacture date and 5 months after opening with proper storage.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Individuals living with diabetes may benefit from using test strips to monitor their blood sugar regularly.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Carefully read instructions included with this product before using.
Glucose test strips are combined with lancets (or a lancing pen) and a blood glucose monitor for controlled diabetes management. To complete a blood sugar reading, all you need to do is carry out these four steps:
- Step one: Place a test strip inside your blood glucose monitor,
- Step two: Prick your fingertip with your lancet/pen.
- Step three: Make sure the blood droplet touches the test strip.
- Step four: Take note of the blood sugar reading (usually displayed within a matter of seconds).
|Product||Blood Glucose Test Strips|
|Range||20 mg/dL ~600 mg/dL|