Grafco Stainless Steel Tweezers are built strong and made to last. From medical grade stainless steel, this hand tool is made to grab, handle or hold small objects. This non locking, thumb handle tweezer is 3 ½ inches long and a useful tool for a first aid kit or to use around the house. Grafco tweezers are designed for easier control and a precise, smooth, and secure grip.
- Non locking thumb handle with a straight, blunt style tip allows for quick and painless removal of thick or thin hairs
- Non Sterile, medical grade stainless steel tweezers built as a long-lasting hand tool to grab, handle or hold small objects
- Non Slip textured handle designed for easier control and a precise, smooth and secure grip
Who should be using this product?
Individuals who need to:
- Pluck unwanted hair from face or eyebrow
- Manipulate small objects such as watch parts or electronics
- Handle items in a laboratory
- Work on fine motor skill exercises for graded control and strength to pick up small items
How do you use this product?
By pressing the handle together with thumb and forefingers, the tips come together and grab items. For example, blunt tip tweezers are helpful to:
- Pull thread through a needle
- Put on false eyelashes
- Remove a lot of hairs at once
|Handle Type||Thumb Handle®|
|Tip Style||Blunt Tips|
What is the purpose of tweezers?
Grafco tweezers are designed for easier control and a precise, smooth, and secure grip to pluck to grab or manipulate small objects. Also used to remove unwanted hair from the face, eyebrow, or nose.
What is stoma paste?
Stoma paste acts like caulking to fill in gaps between the skin barrier and stoma to provide a flat pouch surface and help prevent leaks under the skin barrier. This product is not an adhesive or glue.
What are flat tip tweezers used for?
Flat tipped tweezers are often used for the removal of coarse, thick hair. Pointed tweezers are used to remove ingrown hairs.
What are the tips of tweezers called?
In a scientific or medical context, forceps are the tips of tweezers.