About Glucerna Ready to Use Oral Supplement Shake, Homemade Vanilla Flavor
Glucerna Ready to Use Oral Supplement Shake, Bottle, Vanilla Flavor are a delicious alternative to sweet snacks for those with diabetes or prediabetes. Made with CARBSTEADY, Glucerna drinks have a unique blend of slow-release carbohydrates that help manage blood sugar. With just 4 grams of sugar, Glucerna shakes serve as a meal replacement or alternative for unhealthy snacks. Glucerna can be enjoyed as a breakfast replacement, throughout the day, or whenever you have cravings. These shakes can even be frozen into an icy treat! Delicious Homemade Vanilla taste is a customer favorite, from the number one doctor recommended brand.
- Delicious Homemade Vanilla makes hitting your nutritional goals a treat
- CARBSTEADY releases carbohydrates slowly over time, protecting against blood sugar spikes
- Convenient single-serve bottle provides a simple grab-and-go option for nutrition support
- Can be frozen into an icy treat!
- Over 10 grams of protein promote lean lean muscles and maintain energy
- Vitamin A, Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E support a healthy immune system
Who Should Use These?
Glucerna shakes are specially designed for people with diabetes or people trying to manage their blood sugar. They can also be used for those with prediabetes - managing blood sugar response and weight are important for those with prediabetes. Speak to your doctor about whether or not Glucerna shakes may be a good choice for you. Glucerna shakes are also a perfectly safe option for those that do not have diabetes.
How do you use these drinks?
When consuming Glucerna:
- Use as a meal or to replace an unhealthy snack
- Store in a cool, dry place. While Glucerna is best served chilled, it can be stored on a shelf until ready for consumption
- Shake well before drinking
- Once opened, be sure to refrigerate and use within 48 hours
- Should be consumed as part of a complete diet - not to be used as the only source of nutrition
- If frozen, be sure to consume before thawing (product will begin to separate once thawed)
|Calories per Serving||180 Calories|
|Container Size||8 oz|
|Preparation||Ready to Use|
Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil. Less than 2% of: Glycerin, Fructose, Corn Maltodextrin, Soy Protein Isolate, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Corn Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Gellan Gum, Sucralose, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
|Calories per Serving||180 Calories|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Total Sugars||4 g|
|Added Sugars||4 g|
What flavors does Glucerna have?
Glucerna comes in delicious flavors like Homemade Vanilla and Rich Chocolate.
Can diabetics drink Glucerna?
Glucerna is specially designed to support those with diabetes and those managing their blood sugar levels.
What is the difference between Glucerna and Ensure?
Glucerna and Ensure are both made by Abbott Nutrition, the #1 doctor recommended brand with almost 100 years experience in the healthcare space. While Ensure is an excellent option for general nutrition, Glucerna is specially designed to support those with diabetes.
Can Glucerna products be used by people with prediabetes?
Glucerna products are a safe and healthy option for those with prediabetes, or anyone looking to better manage their blood sugar levels. Speak to your doctor about whether or not Glucerna shakes might be a good option for your nutritional needs.
For more information on nutritional drinks and shakes, check out our nutrition drinks guide.