About drive Deluxe Trigger Release Folding Walker, 5" Wheels:
Drive Medical’s Deluxe Trigger Release Folding Walker Junior is constructed with sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum to ensure maximum strength, supporting users up to 350 pounds. Weighing 6 lbs with dimensions of 33-1/2" H x 25" W x 16-1/4" D, this Flame Blue colored walker features a trigger release for opening and closing that allows users to close the walker without removing their hands from the handle, thus making it ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity. Easy to fold, the walker’s sides are detachable for storing in tight places. The composite trigger release resists cracking while the contoured hand grip and adjustable height make the walker comfortable to use. 5" wheels and a newly designed rear glide cap allows the walker to glide easily and smoothly over most indoor and outdoor surfaces .
Key Benefits & Features
- Extruded aluminum frame is sturdy and supports users up to 350 pounds
- Folds easily for storage and transport
- Ribbed, contoured hand grips relieve pressure on users hands
- Durable, composite trigger release can be reached with hands of all sizes and resists cracking and breaking, ensuring safety and durability
- Quick, no tool assembly- just use the marked peg holes to easily adjust the height in 1'" increments for a customized fit
How Should Use A Walker?
Those who require mobility assistance and would like the aid of an indoor/outdoor walker.
How Do Assemble This Product?
Assemble as instructed, and fold out when you are ready to use. This walker folds up easily for convenient storage and transportation.
|Product||Deluxe Trigger Release Folding Walker|
|Dimensions||33.5 x 25 x 16.25"|
|Weight Capacities||350 lbs.|