About drive Cruiser III Wheelchair:
Drive Medical’s Drive Cruiser III Wheelchair is constructed with a silver vein finish carbon steel frame that safely supports users up to 300 pounds. Weighing less than 36 lbs, this 42" L x 24" W x 35" H wheelchair folds easily to a compact 12-inch width for convenient storage and transport. The durable nylon upholstery is lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean. Features include a flip back detachable and adjustable height desk arms with elevating leg rests, padded armrests that allow for additional comfort, and a new frame style that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. This wheelchair sports composite, mag-style wheels which are lightweight, maintenance free, and include push-to-lock wheel locks which facilitate safer transfers. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
Key Benefits & Features
- Padded armrests not only provide additional comfort during seated times, but can also flip back and be removed to allow for easy transfers.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories.
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in three positions.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
How Should Use A Wheelchair?
Those who require mobility assistance and would like the aid of a durable, lightweight wheelchair for both temporary and everyday use.
How Do Assemble This Product?
Assemble as instructed, and fold out when you are ready to use. This wheelchair folds up easily for convenient storage and transportation.
|Product||Cruiser III Wheelchair|
|Color||Silver and Black|
|Weight Capacities||300-350 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Height||17.5-19.5"|
|Product Weight||35-38 lbs.|