About Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Sole:
Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Soles are designed specifically for people who suffer from painful and sore feet from being on them all day. These orthotics provide immediate and all-day relief of painful, sore feet. Your feet can experience a lot of stress and pressure from walking and standing all day, leaving you with sore and painful feet. Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics for Sole Soles provide stimulating nodules, which provide extra massaging action to invigorate your feet all day. The full length cushioning distributes foot pressure to reduce aggravation of the muscles, tendons, and ligaments supporting the bones of your feet. The Shock Guard Technology absorbs pain-inducing shock in the heel to prevent it from traveling up the leg with every step. Wear these orthotics in your casual shoes and sneakers, and work shoes and boots for sore soles and feet.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides immediate and all day relief of sore soles.
- Suitable for sneakers and casual shoes, and work boot and shoes.
- Helps relieve sore soles with Stimulating Nodules and Shock Guard Technology.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Designed for those who suffer from pain and sore soles.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Carefully read instructions included with this product before using.
- If needed, trim along the outline (on the underside of the orthotic) that matches your shoe size.
- Insert orthotics into shoes with fabric side up.
Replace orthotics every 6 months or at the first signs of wear.
|Product||Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Sole|
|Volume||1 Left and 1 Right Insert|