About Dr.Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics for Arthritis Pain:
Dr. Scholl’s Orthotics for Arthritis Pain are specifically designed for those who suffer from osteoarthritis pain in the feet, knees, and hips. Your feet strike the ground as you walk, which generates jarring shocks that travel up your leg and aggravate the osteoarthritic joints. These orthotics are clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief from osteoarthritis pain in the feet, knees, and hips. This design includes Shock Guard technology, to absorb pain-inducing shock that can aggravate sensitive arthritis joints. This stabilizing design helps to keep your feet in place and reduce stress on the joints in your feet, knees, and hips. These inserts are ¾ foot length to ensure that the inserts fit into most shoes without trimming required.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed with ¾ length cushioning to help the orthotics fit in most shoes without trimming.
- The Shock Guard Technology along with special lightweight foam absorbs pain-inducing shock and impact to key areas of the foot.
- Stabilizing design, helping to keep your feet in place to help protect and reduce stress on the joints in your feet, knees, and hips.
- Clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief from osteoarthritis pain in the feet, knees, and hips.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Designed for those who suffer from arthritis pain, and could use extra support to relieve pain in feet, hips, and knees.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Carefully read instructions included with this product before using.
- Wipe inside of shoes clean to ensure these ¾ foot length inserts will adhere well.
- Insert left (marked L) insole into your left shoe, and right (marked R) insole into your right shoe, logo side down and on top of any existing shoe insole.
- Ensure the heel of the insert is aligned with the back of the shoe. Repeat with the right orthotic and right shoe.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.
|Product||Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics for Arthritis Pain|
|Volume||1 Left and 1 Right Insert|