About Dr.Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics for Arch Pain:
Dr. Scholl’s Orthotics for Arch Pain is designed specifically for people with arch pain due to stress on their arch. This orthotic is clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief from arch pain. Dr. Scholl’s Orthotics for Arch Pain are designed with Shock Guard technology that absorbs pain-inducing shock at its source. Arch pain can result from stress and strain placed on your feet which may be associated with flat, weak, fallen, or high arches. The extra arch support helps to reduce aggravation to the tendons and ligaments which compose the joints in your arch. This orthotic is ¾ length to ensure that it fits into most shoes without trimming. These orthotics are suitable for casual shoes, sneakers, and work boots and shoes.
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed with ¾ length cushioning to help the orthotics fit in most shoes without trimming.
- Offers extra arch support to help reduce aggravation of the joints in your arch by supporting and maintaining the integrity of your arch.
- The Shock Guard Technology along with special lightweight foam absorbs pain-inducing shock and impact to key areas of the foot.
- Clinically proven to provide immediate and all-day relief from arch pain.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Designed for those who suffer from arch pain, and could use extra support to relieve the arch pain.
How Do You Use or Apply This Product?
Carefully read instructions included with this product before using.
- Insert left orthotic into left shoe with Dr. Scholl’s logo side down.
- Repeat with the right orthotic and right shoe.
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.
|Product||Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics for Arch Pain|
|Volume||1 Left and 1 Right Insert|