- Made of macroporous non-woven polyamide with a pressure sensitive adhesive.
- The proprietary materials allow Suture Strip Plus to have a perfect balance between elasticity and adherence, closely mimicking the elastic modulus of human skin.
- The inherent elasticity of the product allows the strips to elongate and yield to the movement of skin, preventing the concentration of forces at the proximal ends and reducing the chances of traction blisters or skin shear.
- Ideal for primary wound closure of surface tissue as well as traumatic wound closure such as skin tears.
- It is also ideal for instances when aesthetic results are of great importance, such as in plastic surgery.
“Family is at the heart of what we do”
Our story began in 2015, when our co-founder and CEO Bianca helped her mom care for her grandmother.
Bianca was shocked there was no “What to Expect” guide like there is for new parents, so she and her husband/co-founder Jonathan dedicated their lives to creating a solution for family caregivers just like you.