Curad Performance Ironman Tape:
Curad Performance Series Ironman Far Infrared Kinesiology Tape is made to withstand the demands of training. Designed for endurance and ready to stand up to exertion and sweat, the acrylic adhesive provides up to 7-day wear time and is water and sweat resistant when swimming or engaging in water sports. The far infrared technology absorbs energy and redirects it back as far infrared radiation; often experienced as gentle radiant heat. This advanced technology offers a two-in-one advantage to provide both pain management and pressure relief due to muscle tension and strain. Trusted by athletes, CURAD is the Official Medical Supplier for IRONMAN U.S. Series. CURAD Performance Series IRONMAN Far Infrared Kinesiology Tape is offered in 12 count Black, 2″ x 10″ strips.
- Far Infrared Kinesiology tape Provides support to muscles, joints, and/or ligaments during workouts.
- Trusted by athletes; CURAD is the Official Medical Supplier for IRONMAN U.S. Series
- Far infrared technology absorbs energy and redirects it back as far infrared radiation; often experienced as gentle radiant heat
- Certified by Informed Choice to reduce risk of impurities and banned substances entering the product
- Acrylic adhesive for an up to 7-day wear time and water/sweat resistance when swimming or engaging in water sports
Who should be using this product?
For those in need of support to muscles, joints, and/or ligaments or to prevent and treat many common muscle and joint related injuries such as:
- Muscle strains
How do you use this product?
Refer to instructions included for preparation and taping applications.
|Dimensions||2 x 10"|