About Extra-Strength Waterproof Bandages:
CURAD Extra-Strength Waterproof bandages stand up to damp conditions for a long-lasting, comfortable wearing experience. Each bandage seals on all four sides to act as a water, dirt, and germ barrier. The reinforced fiber plastic, woven throughout, strongly adheres for extended periods and has an extra-long length for a superior grip. The non-stick pad won’t disrupt the wound from healing and is 2X more absorbent when compared to its dry weight. Not made with natural rubber latex, so it’s safe to use if your skin is sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex. These CURAD Extra-Strength Waterproof bandages are 1 x 3.25” and make a great addition to your first aid kit.
- Extra-Strength Waterproof Bandages offer all-purpose, long-lasting, durable and comfortable everyday protection.
- These bandages provide optimal coverage for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Designed with 4-sided seal around the wound to keep out dirt and germs and allow for an optimal healing environment.
- 2X more absorbent when compared to its dry weight and offers practical everyday protection.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, so it’s safe to use if your skin is sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex.
Who should be using this product?
- Often used to cover and protect a wound while in water conditions in order to keep water out so the wound can heal properly.
How do you use this product?
Clean the area and apply the bandage.
|Dimensions||1 x 3.25"|