About Curad Extra-Large Plastic Bandages:
CURAD Extra-Large Plastic Bandages provide optimal coverage for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Each bandage seals on all four sides to keep out dirt and germs, and the non-stick pad won’t disrupt the wound from healing. This Curad bandage is 2X more absorbent when compared to its dry weight and offers practical everyday protection. Not made with natural rubber latex, so it’s safe to use if your skin is sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex. Curad 2” X 4” Extra-Large Plastic Bandages make a helpful addition to your first aid kit.
Key Benefits & Features
- Curad Extra-Large Plastic Bandages provide all-purpose, long-lasting, and comfortable everyday protection.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, so it’s safe to use if your skin is sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex.
- Designed to protect and cover your wounds throughout the day.
- Four-sided seal helps keep dirt and germs out for an optimal healing environment.
- Plastic features air holes for breathability while non-adherent pad provides absorbency.
Who Should Be Using This Product?
Often used to protect a wound, prevent infection, and allow for healing.
How Do You Use Or Apply This Product?
Clean the area and apply the dressing firmly.
|Product||Extra-Large Plastic Bandages|
|Dimension||2 x 4"|