About ConvaTec FoamLite Foam Adhesive Dressing
FoamLite dressings are designed specifically for the management of low to non-exuding chronic and acute wounds. It is a thin foam dressing with a breathable film and perforated, gentle, skin friendly silicone adhesive. It is flexible and conforms to the body even in awkward to dress positions.
- Soft, gentle and light.
- Maximum recommended wear time: 7 days.
- Prevents wound bed from drying out.
- Aids migration of tissue-repairing cells.
- Provides essential nutrients for cell metabolism.
- Assists separation of dead or damaged tissue.
- Water/shower proof.