The Covidien Sure Care Pad in Light is a bladder pad used for light incontinence. The pad comes in a 9.75 inch pad. If you're looking for a bladder pad for heavy incontinence, try Covidien Sure Care Pads in Heavy.
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1-1½ cups) when they "go".
Bladder control pads are pads with an adhesive backing meant to be used in your own undergarments. Like a feminine hygiene product, they are individually wrapped and the wrapper doubles as a disposal device. Bladder control pads are specifically designed for managing light incontinence.
Covidien Sure Care Bladder Control Pads are great for protecting against those pesky leaks and accidents. They offer different ranges of protection for all situations (Light, Moderate, Heavy, Overnight). These feature a blue aperture acquisition layer and super-absorbent polymer for maximum fluid retention while reducing odor and keeping wetness away from skin. They have cloth-like facing and latex-free elastic leg gathers for a better fit.
- Incontinence Pad
- Adhesive strip
- Urine Protection
- Clothlike topsheet
- Poly (plastic like) backing
- Manufactured in USA
- Effective yet discreet protection for light incontinence control, with the look of a feminine hygiene product and the increased capacity of an incontinence product
- Features a blue aperture acquisition layer and super-absorbent polymer for maximum fluid retention while reducing odor and keeping wetness away from skin
- Cloth-like facing and latex-free elastic leg gathers for a better fit
- Individually sealed with a durable wrapper that doubles as a disposal device
|Absorbent Core Material||Polymer Core|
|Backsheet Material||Cloth-Like Backsheet|
|Dimensions||4 X 9-3/4 Inch|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Topsheet Material||Polypropylene Topsheet|