About Cardinal Health Essentials Twist and Cap Lancets:
Cardinal Health Essentials Twist and Cap 28 gauge lancets are convenient tools used by diabetics for monitoring blood glucose levels. This lancet has a unique design with wings on each side of the lancet cap which contributes to the ease of twisting and recapping and provides a larger surface area for gripping. Tri-bevel, electropolished needle tips help with maximum comfort and reduce tissue damage. Although these twist and cap lancets can be used independently, their universal design allows for compatibility with most lancing devices. The protective twist top is easy to recap after testing for secure disposal to avoid dangers posed by sharp needles. For single use only.
- 28-gauge lancets twist off and recap easily due to the unique design with wings on each side of the lancet cap
- Provides a larger surface area for gripping.
- Ultra-thin needles have tri-bevel, electropolished tips for maximum comfort and reducing tissue damage
- Universal design makes this lancet compatible to fit most lancing devices
- Single-use lancet not made with natural rubber latex
- Enclosed in a protective bag to keep lancet sterile
Who Should Use These
Anyone living with diabetes must monitor their blood sugar regularly, and lancets are ideal tools for checking blood glucose levels. Use a lancelet independently or with a lancing device.
How do you use twist and cap lancets?
- First clean designated finger with sterile swab
- Twist off the protective cap and pull it straight out
- Next, place the lancet between your index and middle finger (as if holding a syringe)
- Place and hold onto the finger you wish to draw blood from and press down on the button to activate the device.
- Recap lancet and safely discard
|Type||Twist and Cap|