About Cardinal Health Dover 2-Way Pediatric Foley Catheter, Silicone, Standard Rounded Tip,16"
Non-reactive, non-adhering catheters have a smooth, rounded, reinforced tip with stylet pocket, large, smoothly finished eyes and a reinforced ribbed balloon. The universal valve has a color-coded retainer ring. Catheters are sterile and individually packaged in an outer peel-back pouch with an easy-to-open inner sheath.
- Smooth, separately molded, reinforced bullet shape tip with deep stylet pocket resists buckling.
- Large, oval-shaped, smooth, hand-finished eyes are ideal for maximum drainage and design will not allow material to obstruct drainage lumen.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry, and eases insertion.
- Round, soft, flexible, nonrigid, uniform french-sized surface shaft allows for easy insertion and reduced irritation to urethra.
- Separately molded, ribbed and reinforced funnel assures proper seal to drain bag connector and various irrigation syringes.
- Bespak® spring-loaded valve provides consistent inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.