About Cardinal Health Dover 2-Way Foley Catheter, Silicone, Coude Tip, 17"
An innovative manufacturing process provides the maximum amount of silicone coating available. This technology provides smoothness of the soft, flexible latex surface to ease catheterization. The silicone coating retards encrustation allowing for longer catheter indwelling periods and minimizes urethral tissue reaction. 100% silicone to reduce and possibly eliminate the risk of catheter-related latex allergic reactions.
- Coude tip used for difficult insertions.
- 5 cc Balloon Capacity
- 100% Silicone material provides less urethral irritation and stricture, and less encrustation compared to latex catheters.
- Smooth, separately molded, reinforced deep stylet pocket features a bullet shape tip that accepts stylet securely and resists buckling.
- Smooth, hand-finished, large, oval shaped eyes for maximum drainage.
- Ribbed balloon increases strength and symmetry.
- One-wall construction, soft, flexible, nonrigid, round, uniform, french sized surface shaft allows for easy insertion.
- Separately molded, ribbed, reinforced funnel assures proper seal to drain bag connector and various irrigation syringes.
- Bespak® spring-loaded valve provides consistent inflation/deflation of Foley catheter balloon.