Calmoseptine Ointment is a gentle, effective, multipurpose moisture barrier that protects and helps heal skin irritations. This skin protectant ointment originally was designed to soothe diaper rash. Since then, caregivers have found many more Calmoseptine Ointment uses. As a moisture barrier, Calmoseptine Ointment prevents skin irritation from urine, diarrhea, perspiration, and other moisture. If used as a treatment, it helps irritated skin heal, with a gentle cooling effect that keeps you or your loved one comfortable. Many customers find that Calmoseptine Ointment can aid in the relief of rectal itch, hemorrhoids, and anal fissures. It also can be used in wound care to treat minor burns and protect skin from wound leakage. With gentle skin protecting properties, this ointment also helps treat minor scrapes and burns.
Key Benefits & Features
- Gentle, cooling menthol provides relief for rectal itching, minor cuts and scrapes, incontinence-related skin concerns, and more.
- Ideal as a moisture barrier, protecting skin from bowel and urine incontinence or wound drainage.
- Antiseptic properties help prevent bacteria and fungal infections, protecting and healing the skin.
- Anti-itch properties help with rectal itch, eczema, and psoriasis.
Who should be using this product?
Calmoseptine Ointment is ideal for individuals suffering from minor skin irritations, especially those caused by moisture.
How do you use or apply this product?
- Apply Calmoseptine Ointment to freshly cleansed, completely dry skin.
- Use a thin layer on the affected area.
- Repeat applications two to four times daily.
|Active Ingredients||Menthol / Zinc Oxide|