About BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad
Find temporary relief for muscle strains and sprains with the BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad. This heating pad requires no water, making it easy and convenient to use. No need to worry about forgetting to turn off this heating pad. It features automatic shut-off that you can program for users. This moist heating pad includes high-grade intensive ceramics. The digital far-infrared ray moisture heating pad adopts the latest high-density electric carbon wire to increase temperature quickly. For normal treatment, 15 minutes on a cycle is sufficient.
Key Benefits & Features
- Heating pad for temporary pain relief associated with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, and muscle aches.
- Does not require water; it produces its own moisture using humidity in the air.
- Easy-to-read LCD controls allow user to set and monitor treatment temperature and time.
- Lockout feature guards against unintended touching of the controls during treatment.
- Includes heating pad, fleece cover and instruction manual.
- Maximum temperature setting is 166°.
How should be using this product? - Those with shoulder and neck pain: Create penetrating heat to temporarily lessen the pain of muscle strain, poor posture, degenerative diseases, trauma or joint instability. - Those with knee pain: Temporarily lesson pain from Injury or conditions such as osteoarthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, torn meniscus. - *Those with back pain: *Temporarily lesson pain from muscle or ligament strain, bulging or ruptured discs, arthritis, osteoporosis, skeletal issues. - *Those with general muscle pain: *Soothing heat temporarily relieves strains from overexertion, post-workout soreness, cramping or stiffness, and adds comforting warmth.